Share what you have learned about heart disease with other women.
- By yoggie
· New reply March 7, 2014
- 19 replies
- I am stressed a lot at home for several reasons .I have anxieties and ocd .I worry about dying why I dont know.I am a christian so its not that im afraid of where I my soul will go affer I die but just ...
Discuss all things related to arrhythmias, including ventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, and sudden cardiac death / cardiac arrest.
- By pamelacotton
· Posted yesterday at 1:52 pm
- 0 replies
- I'm curious if anyone out there has nightmares? who experiences periods of extreme "heat" . . recently diagnosed with afib tacchardi (sp) and still learning best treatment and ways to live with it without ...
Discuss your experiences with coronary artery disease.
- By maateeaa
· New reply 12:35 pm
- 6 replies
- Hello all I found this website by accident and I hope I got lucky. I guess it is about sharing ideas or offering answers to questions people post. By the way my English isn't great. I had two stents installed ...
Discuss your diagnosis, and the symptoms that led to it, or surfaced post-diagnosis.
- By babydolly
· New reply 2:02 pm
- 7 replies
- Hi all keep getting discomfort in my left shoulder blade asked my cardiologist but they dont seem to know what it is anyone have the same problem thanks xx ...
Anxiety? Depression? Fear? Discuss how your diagnosis has made you feel.
- By Tammy46
· New reply February 28, 2014
- 9 replies
- Hello Everyone, I had an MI back in August 17, 2013 and have not had a cigarette since then. My problem is that I'm sad, angry, fatigued and just hate the world. I was not like this before my MI. I have ...
Discuss your experiences with endocarditis and other heart valve problems.
- By trentity31
· New reply February 27, 2014
- 4 replies
- ok this one stumped me i had a mechanical valve put in in 2011 now after having problems a new echo and heart cath shows that the valve i had put in is leaking and not fuctioning properly due to the fact ...
Discuss your experiences with alternative treatments.
- By Pacrats
· New reply February 26, 2014
- 18 replies
- Hi. I have been reading these discussions for 6 weeks since my emergency CABGx5. I attempted to post in the main arena and was upset by some of the insensitive responses. I thought I would try again in ...
Discuss your experiences with healthcare professionals. Help others ask the right questions when seeking help.
- By Honeygirl0511
· New reply 12:56 pm
- 2 replies
- My husband is 38 years old and had his aortic valve replaced at seventeen. He started becoming symptomatic with regard to aortic stenosis in late October and has since had two or three echos, CT scans ...
Discuss your experiences with prescription medicines.
- By barnied
· Posted 6:47 am
- 0 replies
- Has anyone else experienced a burning, itching tongue while taking lisinoprel ...
Share your story with other community members and offer advice and support here.
- By abfriemel
· New reply yesterday at 5:02 pm
- 5 replies
- Wanted to share the article that my cardiac rehab put on their blog for February. I hope the link works! http://www.bsahs.org/blog/when-heart-dis ease-strikes-cardiac-rehab-helps-rebuild Annabeth ...
Discuss your experiences living with cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure.
- By 4blessings4me
· New reply 12:02 am
- 5 replies
- I just turned 59 and about 2 yrs ago, I finally found out what has been going on with me for the past 5-6 yrs. I've seen a litany of doctors and have had so many tests/procedures, it just makes my head ...
Discuss your experiences with medical procedures and treatments.
- By edge8
· Posted 1:07 pm
- 0 replies
- Has anybody had any experience with the intake of 5 to 6 G of Vitamin C and Lysine and 400 mg of Proline and 200 mg of Arginine? These are supposed to be a natural way to keep your arteries clean. ( in ...
Discuss your experiences with myocardial infarction (heart attack).
- By DJ71
· New reply 1:45 pm
- 5 replies
- Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my heart attack. I don't usually keep track of dates all that much, except for family birthdays and such. However, March 7, 2013 is a day I won't forget. I was ...
Discuss questions, comments and concerns related to research and clinical trials.
- By martzj
· New reply February 16, 2014
- 8 replies
- Who has the softer heart? Get ready for some big surprises! What 60 Minutes’ Lesley Stahl learned while reporting on the surprising medical differences between males and females "Dr. Doris Taylor of the ...
Welcome to the WomenHeart online SCAD community. Our members provide peer-to-peer patient support for those living with spontaneous coronary artery dissection. In addition to discussions and journal posts, please check out SCAD Café, a weekly chat on a specific topic. Our goal is to empower, educate and uplift each other!
- By MidwestMargie
· New reply 2:12 pm
- 11 replies
- I had my SCAD in April 2011. I was lucky in that it was just the tips of 2 arteries, no surgeries, just meds. I have been on 50mg Metoprolol 20 Mg Statin, Low dose (81mg) aspirin. (Plavix for GERD, but ...
Discuss your experiences with microvascular disease.
- By aug
· New reply yesterday at 9:44 pm
- 1 reply
- I am having leg and foot pain the toe nail is falling off and the foot is black and blue. I did not hurt it they thought it might be a clot but none showed. Now they think the blood is not flowing right ...
Discuss your diagnosis, symptoms and treatments with other young women.
- By AuthorHeart
· New reply yesterday at 10:56 am
- 6 replies
- Hey Guys! A few weeks back I had posted about my book HEARTLESS. I wanted to give you a little more info on it. It's a New Adult (18+), Contemporary Romance Novel about a Girl with Heart Disease that ...