Toronto Psoraitic Arthritis clinic

Has anyone travelled to Canada to go to the clinic that specializes in PsA? My doctor and I are out of ideas for me (drug wise) so I was considering looking into it. Any and all insight will be appreciated.

4 replies. Join the discussion

I have had PA and P for 40 years and I have never known about that place. I looked it up and read all about it. I think EVERYONE should go there! I wish I could! Good luck to you - you should definately go there. Please tell us all about it after.

What is the name of this clinic? I am Canadian and live about an hour from Toronto and would love to hear more about it.

wow, it's been around since 1978. more info -

http://www.uhnresearch.ca/studies/cpsrd/psa/psa_nl09.html

surprised it's the first time i'm hearing of it. That's cool they dedicated a clinic just for it.

One of the meds they use -

Tegison; an anti-inflammatory drug called Meclomen

anybody else try this one ? first time i'm hearing of this med as well.

There is a Lupus & Psoriatic Clinic in the Toronto Western Hospital doing much treatment and research on the topics. I have been part of their study group for several years, to my benefit!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders