Inspiration!

I had to post this...I just found out that Caridee from America's Next Top Model has psoriasis. I google imaged her and she did some modeling pictures while having a flare up. It made me feel amazing that a woman in the spot light would actually show her "issues" and support the cause. Just had to share this! (its old news but I just found out...) :)

5 replies. Join the discussion

but all those picture are PhotoShopped to perfection. NO FLAWS are allowed to be seen.
we all know it is IMPOSSIBLE too completely conceal Ps, except w/ the magic of a computer

Here ya go, Julia..

http://main.stylelist.com/2010/06/04/caridee-english-psoriasis/

Thanks to Stelera.

Willy
Thx so much

now it's Stelara
how I wish the results woud last!

Wow.. I feel a lot better after seeing those pictures. Ive been feeling awful since my recent flare up has left me 80% covered. I watched her season and was rooting for her to win. I'm glad she did!

Thanks for posting that link! I love that she did those photos during a flare and shared them with the world. What a great thing to do to raise awareness and remind us that we're not alone with this crap.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders