I need to be in a relationship now

** Originally posted by VicBeijing **

I, male, have been with P since I was 12, and I am 32 and I'm still single. I'm getting tired of spending time alone, and I need someone I want to love and I want to be loved too. It is wise to find someone here or find someone without P, sometimes I get afraid and confused....

Anyone here would like to settle down as much as I do?

6 replies. Join the discussion

** Originally posted by LilBudyWizer **

My experience has been most making such complaints have someone around. They just rule that person out for some reason. So, personally, my advice would be look around you. Until the day you actually try with person quit worrying about it.

** Originally posted by VicBeijing **

Thank you all for the good advice.

** Originally posted by Lundy **

(b) get yourself out of the house as much as possible (not only does it give you more chances to meet someone, but over time it usually makes you a more interesting and confident person).

This! If you aren't confident in yourself, who can be? Get out and have some fun!

** Originally posted by zl27 **

I think the two best things you can do to find a relationship is (a) stop thinking about being in a relationship (the best and most attractive attitude is "it will happen when it happens") and (b) get yourself out of the house as much as possible (not only does it give you more chances to meet someone, but over time it usually makes you a more interesting and confident person). The more comfortable you feel in your own skin (yes, bad pun) and the happier you are as a single person, the more attractive you'll become regardless of what your skin looks like.

But internet dating is not a bad idea either. Practice makes perfect.

p.s. I didn't find the right guy until days before my 36 birthday.

** Originally posted by BasementJamBand **

Thanks to the Internet, it is really easy to meet people:

PlentyofFish if you're looking for casual sex.

OKCupid if you're looking for new friends or relationships.

Criagslist if you're -- actually, don't bother, the ratio of men to women looking for love is somewhere in the area of 146,000:1

Match.com if you're willing to pay for the chance to talk to someone.

eharmony if you're a Soldier of Christ.

** Originally posted by wildflowerAnn **

I don't think anyone saw your post, Vic. You might get a better response in the Emotional Support section. I hope you meet that special someone soon.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders