Story about breast feeding--sources sought

Hi members,
A reporter with ABCNews.com contacted us last night seeking to interview a woman for an article about breast feeding and workplace issues.
Here's what she wrote:
"I’m working on a story on breast feeding – a new study found that women who breast feed beyond six months actually end up earning less money than women who breast feed for six months as well as women who favor bottle feeding. One of the biggest reasons is because women may have to work less or stop working entirely, and contributing to that is the fact that many workplaces are not conducive to pumping, etc. I’m interested in talking to a woman who perhaps has run into this sort of challenge. Maybe she has had problems at work with pumping or stigma related to lactation, etc. Maybe there’s a woman who decided to no longer work because of obstacles – something like that."
If you fit the profile of what the reporter is seeking, and you'd be willing to be interviewed by phone, please email me at john@inspire.com today, April 27, by 4 p.m. EST. I'll put you in contact with the reporter. Please include a phone number when responding and include "ABC" in the subject line of your email.

Thanks for being Inspire members.

John Novack
Communications Director
Inspire

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders