2 children and pregnant with TWINS! Pre-K or not?

I am 25, I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter who's b-day is Dec. 3rd and a daughter that will be 4 in July and twins due Dec. 12, 2010. I can't wait to find out what they are, we're hoping for atleast one boy. I'm really nervous about having 4 children 4yrs and under. I've decided to not send my oldest to pre-k, I think it would be too much to get two nursing infants, a 3yr old and a 4yr old ready and to school on time with me healing from c-section. I'm also worried about how she would get to and from school while I'm in the hospital. Has anyone been here and have any advise. I've worked in daycare and know what she is suppose to know and can get the books from Sam's and Teacher's Mart. But Faith loves having friends and loves learning and would enjoy the art work and having teachers. I know I would have trouble being at school functions with my other children.

1 reply. Join the discussion

Pre k is a very good way to get your child ready for kindergarden. I am a preschool teacher and I think you should do what is easy for you. Being able to teach you kids while taking care of twins may be hard. This could be a nice time to get to bond with the twins while faith is a school. Social skills are important as well. It may be hard but you can do part time. I would give pre k a shot, you don't want to get overwhelmed at home. Just breathe when you need to and have fun with all your kids. It truly is a blessing.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders