Words with Friends

Because of some of the chemo side effects I spend a lot of time in. During that time I play Words with Friends on Line. Keeps my head busy with thoughts other than Cancer and keeps me in touch with people. Anyone want to play?

28 replies. Join the discussion

Love WWF -trying to cut down though. Another good time killer that exercises your brain and is social is Draw Something. My iPad goes just about everywhere with me, including to see the doc.

Love WWF!!

I put puzzles together...altogether I put 6 together while I went through chemo...from June 2010 to Dec 2010....I played Family Feud on FB...I know what you mean keeping your mind busy....

Hi,
I love WWF. I'm already at my max with 20 games. I'd like to knock off a few though, lol. Message me at either sanrose semenas, or sanrose03. People say they have a hard time finding me. If you do, let me know.
-Rose

Hi,
I love WWF. I'm already at my max with 20 games. I'd like to knock off a few though, lol. Message me at either sanrose semenas, or sanrose03. People say they have a hard time finding me. If you do, let me know.
-Rose

Thanks for the Post --I would love to try your site. I just love the web site Lumosity where I challenge myself. i am going to try Words with Friends today. Even after a year the Chemo Brain is alive and well some days.

Lumosity sounds interesting. Where is it - on FB?

I don't use an ipad, I use a notebook. Can I get the drawing program? Is there a website? Thanks.,

Want to play?

Thanks, I'd love to play!

Thanks, I will.

Looking forward to playing

Yay, I'd love to play

I love playing Draw Something . If anyone wants to play you can friend me on Facebook and we can connect that way.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/BreMax

WWF is great. I also enjoy Boggle on the iPad.

I looked into lumosity. It said the first 3 lessons are free. How much does the rest of it cost?

-Rose

Pam and Patty, trying to find you both on FB - no luck. Try finding me. It's either Sanrose Semenas or Sanrose03 - I can't remember. I do know that people have a hard time finding us. If you do, let me know.
-Rose

Help...how do I switch from share with public? I can't seem to find the right "button" to push. Thanks

I will play! Email me your username. I love playing, it keeps your mind active! But watch out...I am very competitive! GAME ON!!!

Hi Lisa,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Chemo on Monday and then a port put in on Wednesday. ugh. People say they have a hard time find us. Look either under Sanrose03 or Sanrose Semenas.

Write me if you still can't find me.

email is: Sanrose03@optonline.net

-rose

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders