Remember Brown_Eyes?

I know her account is inactive but could anyone guide me to her blog...I imagine it is still up. Thanks.

Christina

12 replies. Join the discussion

Yes if anyone has that I would like it too.

Thanks for the links!

I cannot get that song from my mind now. Brown Eyes was a distant but wonderful friend.
Bob

Thanks for the link. Martha's artwork is beautiful. May she rest in peace.

Martha was an inspiration to me. I began reading her blog soon after I met her here. Truly a lovely young woman whose faith in God's love was strong and secure.

OMG she didn't make it? That is so sad. Thank you for posting this. She was so brave to make the hard choices she did. Her students must be so ver saddened bY their loss. I know she is in her happy place now.

Honestly LIG ....I was shocked she made it as long as she did. She was such a beautiful person and very confident in her decisions. Her peace and joy in life was beautiful and I am happy she suffered very little.

The video is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful, talented woman. Her art is wonderful and will be a reminder of her. She has wings.

Speechless. May she rest in peace.

OnTheMend,

Thanks for the links. I'm saddened to hear about her passing.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders