Navalbine

My sister-in-law will be starting navalbine...she was in hospice and not given any hope. ..stage IIIC ovarian. Now she has rallied and will be given navalbine. Has anyone had luck with it? How are the side effects?

4 replies. Join the discussion

Never heard of drug, but I'll be watching for more responses. I'm late stage and running out of options too.
Good luck.

I am on navelbine and side effects are minimal so far. It is tough on the veins however. My count has dropped 8 points. I hope this works for your Mom.

Hi, I started on navelbine in April. My CA125 has dropped to 110. I am down 90 points. The treatment has been relatively easy. I usually only have one bad day after chemo. It is a very fast chemo. I will stay on it as long as it keeps working.
Hope this helps
Rescue cat

I was on it for a number of months. Was one of the easiest chemo I've been on. Wishing her well.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders