Link to the Dr. Oz show

Available online in 3 parts:

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/new-clues-ovarian-cancer-pt-2

16 replies. Join the discussion

Thank you Carey, I had to wait for it to start but it was worth the wait.
Bob

Do you have links to the other two parts? I can't find them.

Thanks! I forgot to Tivo it--chemo brain.

Borderline, the links are right below the video screen.

Thx forgot it was on...will watch later.. Thanks again for the link....
Susan

Thanks Carey, I didn't find Part 1.
I, too, was confused that Dr. Oz is on twice a day, at 11 AM, a re-run of yesterday's show and at 8PM today's show. I missed them both!!

Thanks for posting the links,
Laurel

I was not able to see all of our pics on this link, is my link broken or what

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/ovarian-cancer-warning-signs-pt-1

Here is the link to the photos and the ladies standing in the beginging of the show.

All of the women in this show deserve our thanks for helping to bring awareness to this monster. They represent all ages and sorrowfully they are a small representation. The pictures and their presence is thoughtful and I thank you all for being a part of helping to get the word out. Some I recognized and some I did not but they all are my sisters. Thanks for giving us the link Jane66.
Bob

Thanks, I had had trouble finding the part with the photos. I find 7 segments-- 3 on the warning signs, 3 on new clues and one on reducing your risk.

I had to use the search feature at the Dr. Oz site. When I watched Part 2, the links offered to me at the bottom of the video screen were about everything but ovarian cancer. I found parts 1-4, but no others.

Thank you so much. I have many friends and family who will be very interested in this, Hugs, Mary

Borderline3,

I used jane66's link (below) and went to it but it is SLOW to load.
Bob

Thanks from those of us that do not live in the US and were not able to view the show !

Can't seem to get it here in Australia either...maybe because it hasn't aired on tv here yet...
I'll try keep a watch out, but we are usually so far behind the USA in programs :-/
Thanks for the links though, I will try them again later on

I missed the show and thank you very much for the link.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders