Has anyone heard from Schound2, Sandra?

I have not seen any postings from Sandra Since April. I know she was starting on Doxil and wonder how she is. I have a tough time with that drug myself and wasn't on line much for a few weeks, so maybe I missed something. Any news anyone?
Rita

10 replies. Join the discussion

She's been on the board and responding to posts, and is doing fine. Maybe you just missed her posts?

Rita, Sandra replied to KAQ yesterday. She hasn't said anything about her treatment though.

Bob

Tks! I must have just missed her posts since I have not been on board as much lately.

I am here and doing ok. Lipodox has knocked me down plus the counts are low and helping me feel rough. Some nausea but not bad. Hands are red, stinging and peeling even though I have iced them even during treatment and after. My good news is the CA 125 is down to 11.8. Hopefully soon I will feel like reading and posting more as I used too. Thanks for asking about me.

Hugs and prayers to all.

Sandra, that is great news on your numbers. Please get as much rest as you can. Your body needs it. I'm sorry the treatment is tough, but it's working! God's blessings for you!

Well done Sandra! Hope you haven't got to many more treatments to go.

That is wonderful news on your numbers, Sandra! Take care and we are here for you!

Great news about the numbers Sandra- wooo hooo. Sorry it is so tough getting them down.
hugs

d

So good to hear that you Sandra are doing OK. CA-125 GReat News!!!

Glad you are doing better, Sandra. That is wonderful news about your CA125!! Mine is down to 39 and I just had another test done. Hopefully, I will be in normal range when those results come in. My feet and hands peeled too and after the 2nd infusion, I had horrible mouth ulcers. The third treatment was much better but the dosage was reduced.

I understand what you mean about not feeling like posting for a while. Neither did I. Doxil is tough, but thank God it is working! Maybe we will get a very long remission from it.
Rita

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders