Goodbye Kerry37

Kerry passed away on 18 November. Kerry was incredibly active and positive since her diagnosis in 2009 and though she hasn't written much she found this website a source of inspiration so thank you all

27 replies. Join the discussion

My condolences to her family and friends !
Sandy

I am so sorry to hear this. She will be remembered.
Bob

Rest in peace Kerry. My heart goes out to family and friends.

May she rest in peace and her family be comforted by her memory.

Will pray for strength for her friends and family

Maybher family and friends find peace and kerry
Has her wings.

Marty

Jane,

Thank you for posting. It is not an easy thing to post about another teal sister's death. Prayers for her family.

E.

I'm so sorry...my condolences.

Anne

I"m so very sorry... for the loss of another teal sister and your friend... sad :-(

So sorry. Praying for peace and comfort for her family and friends. -- Norma

My prayers and condolences to Kerry's family and to you. It is so hard to lose a close friend.

Peace and blessings to you and to her family.

I'm so sorry, rest in peace and know we will all see each other again someday. BELIEVE!

God Bless you and your family.

My sister and I used to go to a place called "Heavenly Ham's" and buy a ham for Thanksgiving and X-mas. She was not a big Turkey eater.

The Heavenly Ham by our house closed a few years ago. This Thanksgiving, I am hoping that it is open and doing great business in heaven. I hope my sister and Kerry are their enjoying their 1st Thanksgiving in heaven.

Rest in peace Kerry and may your family find the peace they need.

My sincere sympathies.......so sad. Peace

My sympathies too, how many more teal sisters has to go, is so unfair to the rest of us, as their loss reminds us 24/7 our uncertainty in life. I can't handle it, is killing me, this life is not fair at all. So sad............... I need so much Peace, but where is it??????
Dianne

This is so sad, and so frightening.

My sincere condolences to friends & family of Kerry. May she rest in peace.

May Kerry rest in peace.

Littlefox

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders