Any word from Kim-K?

I have been trying to reconnect with Kim from Raleigh for a while. We were fortunate to meet each other and spend some time talking about ourselves and our families. I understand from a posting from Stoogemom that she does not frequent the website. I left her a text message but no luck. I hope all is well.
Thanks,

3 replies. Join the discussion

I am sorry to say that Kim passed away the end of last year. She was Teal friend of mine, but we never did get to meet in person.

Oh, that hit hard! When I did not receive any replies, I thought she was not visiting the website as much but when my text messages were not answered or a phone call, I did not want to think the worst. She was an absolutely wonderful women with such a positive attitude. We met a few times in Raleigh when I was visiting my son - found out from our emails that she lived just minutes from him, and I live in IN. I am forever grateful for those visits and emails - she helped me through my treatments.
She will be missed. Thank you very much for letting me know.
I hope you are doing well.
Pam

Pam,

Thank you for asking. I am doing well right now.

You are right -- Kim did have a wonderfully positive attitude. It is such a loss.

Minnie

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders