Untitled

Yesterday I started to write another ranting and raving post because I was quite upset and I wanted to get it out on paper so to speak.... Well a few sentance in..I was interupted, and I never got to finish, but this interupterion made me even more angry cause..idk..i was already fustrated..Anyway.. I still have that anger lump buried in me...afraid im going to go off on something stupid. I hate that feeling.

I dont want to have to tip toe or censor what i want to say because it offends someone. People do offensive things everyday...and when someone offends me, depending on the case...I either POLITELY tell them or simply ignore it.

Anyway...this morning I feel half rested. I had a hard time sleeping bc something the only comfortable sleeping position I can find is on my side with my arm above my head, under the pillow. When I do this my tumor is staring me square in the eye, It just makes me think how ugly it is and how ugly I feel with my bumps n spots. Some girls get to worry about losing weight, or a small nose...if only those were my problems.....

Do anyone of you know what it feels like to have your privacy completely stripped from you? I do. My fiancee wasnts to know every single detail, no matter how miniscule about everything I do. Including writting on my Inspire page. I dont know why this bothers me, thats he is always constantly asking to look, or he is asking me what website Im always figorusly tyoing away on. Its annoying and I wish he'd back off just a little. But I dont see that happening..I guess Ill get to use to it because its not like Im hiding anything from him. Im 100% honest and faithful with him.

Have a nice day guys :)

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders