- By Miss-No-Name
· New reply 11:30 am
- In Off-Topic · 7300 replies
- GAME RULES: *One person posts a song *Then the next person takes a WORD from that song & adds another song which contains that same word. example.. "Don't STOP believing" Journey (next person) "STOP In ...
- By Mum23boys
· New reply 11:27 am
- In Newly diagnosed with NF1 · 5 replies
- Hello, I have posted before about my brother and had some very kind replies. We are now in extreme need of help. I am scared that my brother is losing the will to live and I do not think that he is getting ...
- By Auntmala
· New reply 11:21 am
- In Living with NF1 · 29 replies
- THESE POSTS I MEANT TO INSPIRE AND GIVE YOU A LAUGH , THEY CUTE SO POSITIVE I HAVE TO SHARE THEM THANK YOU YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO BE RELIGIOUS I WILL TRY TO POST DAILY I HOPE IT WILL GIVE YOU A BOOST DAILY ...
- By kosman
· Posted 11:05 am
- In Living with NF1 · 0 replies
- Many of us on this forum are at least moderately aware of where the science is in finding an outright cure/effective treatment for NF. Effective treatments associated with various conditions brought on ...
- By Amzy
· New reply 11:01 am
- In Off-Topic · 5748 replies
- So I have seen everyone seems to like the song game so i was wandering if yous would like to try the word association game It's a similar style to the song game, But here is how to play Once an original ...
- By mamsmurf1o1
· New reply 10:50 am
- In Living with NF1 · 3 replies
- I was diagnosed Neurofibromatosis as a baby. I am now 20 years old and recently started getting tingly in my right leg starting with my foot and going up. I also get it in my right arm. It started on ...
- By DKBaerholm
· New reply 9:51 am
- In NF1 and children · 2 replies
- Hi, I live in Denmark and our boy is diagnosed with infantile autism. He is now 4 1/2 years old and for 6 months now he has had 3 bumps in his face (2 on one chin and 1 on the other chin) At the same ...
- By katieleen
· Posted 9:30 am
- In Living with NF2 · 0 replies
- I having surgery in a few weeks that's will leave me deaf. As a music major, my hearing is everything. I haven't told my boyfriend or my friends. I'm not ready to lose everything. I need to know that ...
- By kala
· New reply 7:17 am
- In Schwannomatosis · 2 replies
- Did anyone have radiotherapy or chemo for begnin tumours ? I'm after 15 spinal ops and I still have tumours by the dozens in my spine pelvis stomach buttocks arms and legs . I've been told that there ...
- By nofear2012
· New reply 6:52 am
- In NF1 and pregnancy · 5 replies
- Hi all, I've recentlly descoverd this site, and is from it that I become aware of this case called gonodal mosaicism. Me and my husbant have a baby girl who's been dignosed with nf when she was less then ...
- By Artie_Dee
· New reply 6:41 am
- In Off-Topic · 64 replies
- When we were playing the "Same Title. Different Song" game, a few of us posted songs that were "covers." That is, the same song performed by two or more different artists. For example; ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN ...
- By GREENBAY1961
· New reply 3:54 am
- In Off-Topic · 7 replies
- I read post from others with NF looking to meet others with NF yet I go the extra mile to let them know where I work in the area and they still do not respond. I was at a NF meeting a couple of weeks ...
- By CORRAE (Inactive)
· New reply 3:50 am
- In Living with NF1 · 10 replies
- Let's share some stories of those painful moments that eventually led to you joining this site. Relationships or friendships. There was this young lady a few years back that I'd never met in person. She ...
- By SEFord-1990
· New reply 3:47 am
- In News, research and advocacy · 1 reply
- For the past few years I went to the NF walk in Irwindale and got a ride. But changed date of the walk and the organization hosting the NF walk. I was wondering if any body here was participating in that ...
- By Lrnx33
· New reply 3:45 am
- In Living with NF1 · 11 replies
- For the past few weeks I have not been able to sleep much I may dose off for an hour or so at a time I can never get good quality sleep anyone else have any suggestions I am always so sleepy ...
- By Shawn75
· New reply 3:14 am
- In Living with NF1 · 13 replies
- do they they come an go like goose bumps depending on weather when it hot few pop up on arm when cold there gone they dont itch or bother they look like hives kinda ? Thank you ...
- By taffy222
· New reply 1:17 am
- In Schwannomatosis · 7 replies
- Just wondering whether having schwannomatosis makes one more prone to uterine fibroids? I have had fibroids for around 15 years which haven't really affected me much until the last 2 years where my periods ...
- By KellieRod
· New reply yesterday at 8:02 pm
- In NF1 and pregnancy · 3 replies
- Hello, I am new to this group but have been on the Inspire group for some time now. I was diagnosed with NF1 in 2010 at the age of 28 after having a few miscarriages. I then went on to having an extremely ...
- By kerinkerry
· New reply yesterday at 7:53 pm
- In Off-Topic · 18 replies
- I like all the song games and word games and I'm a big fan of wheel of fortune. I thought it would be fun to play a before and after game such as 1st person would say : tv stand 2nd person : up straight ...
Things you can do
Support the Neurofibromatosis Network
Beauty Mark Nation
Resources from NF Network
Find an NF Walk Near You