Tumor on eyelid?

Hey everyone :)
So I was wondering how many of you have had a tumor on your eyelid, not the upper lash line part, but below it where your eye lashes grow. I have a small skin colored, maybe even lighter, bump there. I am wondering if a doctor would remove a tumor there if it got big enough because if it is a tumor and decides to grow, it would be problematic.
I am hoping its just a little infection from wearing too much makeup and not washing it off properly but since I am going to be seeing Dr. Weinberg (hopefully) soon, I want to look into now. :)

6 replies. Join the discussion

I have a really small one in almost the same area. I am wondering the same thing. Let me know what you find out. Mine is in the inner corner on the inner edge of my eye where the lashes just start. It itches all the time and drives me bonkers.

If yours just recently popped up it could be a stye too.

I lost my eye due to and eye lid tumor, it is covered by a prothetic. I have a forehead tumor there now.

I have had meny tumors removed off my eyes lids both upper and lower. the first few times removed the regular way with a knife and the last 2 times Dr removed or made smaller the one on my left upper lid I think with ED. My eye surgon that has removed them told me he couldnt remove the entire tumor on my left upper lid cause i wouldnt have an eye lid left. but Dr Melmed was able to remove more. Im hoping its at least alot smaller there is still a scab and a little swollen so I will see. But if it is very small I guessing Dr Weinburg would be able to remove it if he has removed them off the eye lid before.

I have a tumor just above the eyelid that I have had two surgeries on. It keeps growing back.

hi i had one removed a few years back and it not come back so that got to be good ,but now have what they call lazy eye when i have not sleep for long a naff

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders