Shaving legs with moles,bumps,etc.

Am allergic to Nair; wax hurts too much; How do you shave without shaving off the moles?

7 replies. Join the discussion

I have red moles on my thighs so I shave around them, once i did shave one that is kind of raised and it bled too much, I have less then 10 maybe, about five are like an 1/8 of an inch and raised, one is very sensitive.

Forgot to mention, I have quite a few of them, so
shaving around them is not possible. I even tried the sandpaper hand-mitt, but even that made them bleed.

Good old Dove soap nice and soapy and women shaver

That is a good question. I was just thinking of asking that myself. There is always the laser treatments but if you are in the same boat that I'am then that is out of the question because of money. Maybe someone will have a idea. I tryed the nair and broke out all over my legs.

I have one that I have shaved off several times,now its just a black mole but it was a tumor,till i shaved it off last time,that was about 4 weeks ago.I hope it dont come back,makes me mad when i shave it off,i forget its there till blood runs.

I luckily don't have many on my legs yet. I ty to shave around them. I also can't use nair because it burns me so bad.

I use an epilator... it hurts a little bit... but if you use an ice pack before and after it really helps.

marla

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders