Neurofibromatosis, Bee propolis may stop tumors

I saw this article, we have tried everything so why not try this bee propolis.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026158_propolis_tumors_cancer.html

33 replies. Join the discussion

You definitely want to bypass the taste. It tastes like ass.

Hi,

I ordered capsules for my daughter from LIFEPLUSHONEY. They took 7.5 Euros for shipping and surprisingly the package travelled all the way from New Zealand to Finland, though It took several weeks.

http://www.lifeplushoney.com/productinfo/Manuka_Health_Bio_30_Propolis_Caps ules_%2860%29?SR=5841

BR, Paci

Thank You!

Neutrino,

If your daughter is taking it due to the propolis and NF mouse study then the capsules are NOT the correct product. You would want the bio30 alcohol free tincture.

I have been in contact with Dr. Maruta and two reps from Manuka to double confirm what I already knew. While the development of the CD complex Bio30 is progressing it is NOT currently on the market. When it is available it will be in capsule form. In the meantime, the bio30 capsules that you see on Manuka's website are for general wellness purposes but if you are looking for the NZ propolis with the most anti PAK properties then it is the Bio30 alcohol free tincture.

Cindy

Cindy,

Thank you for that clarification. My son has been on the alcohol free Bio30 tincture and when I saw the capsules on their website, thought it was the same product. I too have been using the empty capsules to administer the bio30. Do you give any other supplements to increase the efficacy of the tincture? Like Cyclodextrin?
Thanks

Leelarusty, I have not tried the homemade CD complex. Just now my daughter is not taking the propolis though how temporary that is, I am not sure. The CD Bio30 product we are hoping may be out in six months time but I may re-order before then? I haven't fully decided. Though not all things inhibiting RAS may operate at exactly the same spot on the pathway we are always looking for RAS/pak/vegf inhibitors (some supplements but prefer dietary measures) in the hopes that the subtle but combined effect will be a positive one. I'm always researching one avenue or another.....

Dan, You do realize that your observation on the taste of Bio30 does sort of beg a certain question?......lol lol

Cindy

Thanks Cindy !

LOL!

Just putting two and two together, Cindy.

What is the difference between Bio-30 and bee propolis?

Bio30 IS propolis. Propolis being the resin which bees use to seal their hives. Bio30 happens to have a standardized 30mg/g bioflavanoid content...get it? Bio (as in bioflavanoid) 30 (as in 30mg/g).

Not all propolis types are the same, different ones will have different anti-cancer properties and to varying degrees. Brazilian Green for example contains the anti cancer/anti PAK compound ARC (artepillin C) and is much more expensive than the Bio30. NZ propolis has a high CAPE (caffeic acid phenethyl ester) content which is another anti cancer/anti PAK compound....domestic propolis may have only trace amounts of CAPE. Also NZ is known for being quite a pristine environment (some whey products for example will also market themselves on the basis of their coming from NZ where there tends to be less pollution).

Bio30 alcohol free liquid is the one recommended for NF patients. It's high lipid content helps make the CAPE more soluble/bioavailable.

i've tried it, couldnt see an effect because i only took it for two weeks. The taste was terrible so i gave up

That you cindylou who.

At the moment i trying out the bee propolis liquid and capsules together that you can get in england, because of the cost that Bio 30 is. if i notice any improvements i will post them

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders