- By greg7
· New reply 4:21 pm
- Discussion in Supplements and vitamins · 246 replies
- Hi all, I was wondering if any of you had similar experiences with MK4, and problems determining the correct dosages. As a quick background, I read Dr Weston Price's book about 15 years ago and of course ...
- By FernM
· New reply 4:10 pm
- Journal · 45 replies
- HI; I am looking for a good Multi Vit to take that also good for the eyes? At this time I am taking Now Full Spectrum Minerals Caps but it really does not have a lot of vit in it, so I felt I could do ...
- By FernM
· New reply 3:48 pm
- Journal · 43 replies
- HI; I am looking for a sleep aid that will put me to sleep and let me sleep the full 8 hrs. When I first started taking Melatonin TR 5 mg I got a good nite sleep and would sleep around 8 hrs which is ...
- By AnnPow
· New reply 3:41 pm
- Discussion in Treatment and medications · 47 replies
- I found a great website that goes into detail about the drug Prolia answering many questions that many on this blog site have been asking. It helped me understand the drug so much better. I got it from ...
- By Vicuna
· New reply 3:24 pm
- Journal · 36 replies
- Hi Everyone, Hopefully, more joy in our life. More quality sleep. More rain for drought-stricken Australians and Californians. And more humor ...
- By FernM
· New reply 3:20 pm
- Journal · 44 replies
- My ex's has a dog with a health problelm and I have taken him to 6 vets and none of them has solved the problem. I was looking for a dog support group hoping someone might know the answer but have not ...
- By Stu
· New reply 2:45 pm
- Discussion in Men with osteoporosis or osteopenia · 23 replies
- Gentlemen. A new study suggests that beer is a significant source of dietary silicon, a key ingredient for increasing bone mineral density. The article is in Science Daily at http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201 ...
- By LovetoCrochet
· New reply 10:21 am
- Discussion in Off topic conversations · 22 replies
- It is with a very heavy heart that I let everyone know that yesterday morning, Cubbie's mother passed away. When I talked to her yesterday, she was completely exhausted, having been at her mother's bedside ...
- By Khaki
· New reply 4:37 am
- Discussion in Supplements and vitamins · 7 replies
- Dear Inspire readers, I read this health article just this morning -from Dr.Mercolas website. It pretty much puts it all together as to the correct Calcium/Magnesium and Vitamins D and K2 ratios. Article ...
- By FernM
· New reply yesterday at 11:27 pm
- Journal · 12 replies
- HI; Have your tried Red Light Therapy or Infrared Light Therapy & did it help any. if so in what way? Which machine did you buy & what problem did you use it for? I have just started looking into them ...
- By mj2469
· New reply yesterday at 11:02 pm
- Discussion in Prescription assistance and insurance issues · 20 replies
- Hello - I have been on Forteo for 12 months. Last year I was insured through the company from which I retired. Good insurance as it only cost me $100 a month, through a specialty pharmacy, for Forteo ...
- By LRM2012
· New reply yesterday at 7:46 pm
- Discussion in Premenopausal women (ages 25-50) with osteoporosis · 1 reply
- Hi everyone, First of all, thank you for all of your time spent on this site, I have already learned so much from you all. I am 29 and have osteoporosis. My DEXA scan has actually improved dramatically ...
- By September15
· New reply yesterday at 5:33 pm
- Journal · 6 replies
- I do have osteoporosis --- my doctor now wants me to take Celebrex --- my research has not been great on this drug. So far I have never seen a post from anyone taking this drug ---- would appreciates ...
- By psig
· New reply yesterday at 2:33 pm
- Journal · 23 replies
- Just saw my gynecologist for my annual and he has given me until Monday to decide which bone drug I want to be on. I'm 60, small boned, had complete hysterectomy at 45 and have numbers of -4.6 lower spine ...
- By DianaKP
· New reply yesterday at 2:31 pm
- Discussion in Diseases, conditions and other causes of bone loss · 5 replies
- I am wondering about the relationship between adolescent scoliosis and senile osteoporosis and the lack of a good Vit. D receptor on the skin. I had a rather mild form of scoliosis as a young person ...
- By Coveman
· New reply yesterday at 2:00 pm
- Discussion in Help desk · 30 replies
- 1. IN THE 1970'S I went to a dentist who found ONE cavity at each appointment. ------When I got myself a new dentist, miraculously I had no virgin cavities for decades later. 2. IN THE 1980's, I went ...
- By racegal
· New reply yesterday at 12:45 pm
- Discussion in Bone healthy recipes · 7 replies
- I am asking people that have had the Reclast injection how things went for them. I have been reading some posts but can't find any recent ones. Thank you in advance ...
- By Sundancer254
· New reply yesterday at 10:15 am
- Discussion in Treatment and medications · 33 replies
- Hello All, Just this morning, I am searching around the forums to see where dxaguru has replied to my posts and the posts of others. Many calls for his participation and expertise! I realize that dxaguru ...
Things you can do
Links and resources from NOF