Need or Want More Information

Would you like more information about incontinence for men or women?
Bedwetting?
Articles about incontinence?
FDA Updates?
New medications?
Please share and I will do my best to accomodate your requests.

8 replies. Join the discussion

I am curious about low testosterone and male incontinence. If a guy starts HRT would that help with incontinence?

Thank

Hi!
I am new here and would like to discuss about bedwetting

what do you want to talk about set your alarm don't drink before bed put a pad on the bed and wear a diaper.

Thanks a lot!! I will definitely try it out. Recently I heard about an alarm called Chummie which works within 6 weeks like magic. I have started using it for my daughter. Will surely let all know abt its effects.

HOW OLD IS YOUR DAUGHTER?

I am a female who has had an AMS 800 artificial urinary sphincter implanted just over 2 years now for severe urinary incontinence. I have been unable to be in contact with another female with the same implant to see how they are coping. I live in Australia, and would love to find someone to compare notes with. Thanx Vicki

Hi Sara364 -
If you search the forum you will find discussion threads on bedwetting. Additionally, the NAFC website has some information on pediatric and adult bedwetting: http://www.nafc.org/bladder-bowel-health/bedwetting-2/adult-bedwetting/
Hope this helps.

mikeincali,
Have you had prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate? Then read here: http://www.nafc.org/blog/incontinence-blog/testosterone-therapy/
Otherwise I have not heard of taking HRT to help with incontinence.
Email me at memberservices@nafc.org if you want to continue this discussion further.
Best,
NAFC Health Educator

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support NAFC

Help the National Association For Continence reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Association For Continence

Discussion topics

Bladder Health Information

NAFC Resources

Community leaders