trying to stay up beat

not until this past sept. did i know that i had ms. but for years had systoms. . . that did not fit my sle lupus systoms.i thiught things couldn't get worse but found out they can. i really did not know that you can have lupus and ms. but with the cold weather whichnis hard on me with having raynauds from having lupus. i can't breath if i turn up the heat but if i get cold i turn blue. it is so hard to to get things going as if what i try for one thing to get comfortable the other gets worse. and my dry mouth from sjogerns diease.along with dizziness. and can't walk steady and can't pull myself up from a chair or sofa.and trying to work when i can't remember what i did from one minute to the next.and my neuro say that i am fine. you shouldn't have pain from ms or lupus. where do doc's get their traning.and ringing in my ear's it is hard to hear what people are saying. but with so much to do how can i stay calm and not be so stressed. and it all makes ms and lupus worse. but a full time job in health care that alone is stressful. and i guess that is why i try to say as little to my doc because they listen with a grain of salt....and you say one thiong they say you said something different. when i am in the exam room the doc gets so many calls about going out of town or planning a dinner party or what ever . that i feel that i am in his way.after hangs up he feels that the exam is over when it didn't take place in the first place. i am going no where in getting treatment..... and trying to stay up beat but sure is hard.... with all the woes that i am having. if another doc was in this area i woulkd change.what is aperson to do.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support Meridian Health

Help Meridian Health reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Meridian Health

Discussion topics

Community leaders

Disclaimer

The information contained in this Web site is for informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical or legal advice. Meridian Health is not endorsing or promoting the content of other websites by listing their links and cannot be held responsible for their contents. Any information posted on or received from this Web site should not be construed as medical advice. Always consult your physician or other healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns. This website should not be used for medical emergencies. In case of medical emergency dial 911.