PRAYER VIGIL FOR OUR DEAR CAL63

Our Carolyn has just entered hospice. Let's unite our prayers and wishes for a peaceful passing. May God bring her calm and peace.

44 replies. Join the discussion

I am in too much misery and heartchae to say anything.

Alta

I am praying for Carolyn can you tell me more about her..how long has she been ill etc. I cannot find her on the member list,

Prayers coming. I just ask that Jesus wraps his arms around her and allows her to enter heaven peacefully.

God bless her.

Cici

My heart is broken...
Prayers for a peaceful passing.
Darlene.

I am so saddened to hear this. She's been such a warrior and inspiration to many. I pray for a peaceful passing when the time comes. Miss you Ms. Carolyn!
Take care, Judy

God needs warriors in Heaven as well as angels!

May peace and love surround her!

Tamie

may God take her in His arms and comfort her and her family until it is time for Him to take her home
Pat

Sending prayers for peace and comfort to our friend. I want to cry and cuss, it will do no good, so I pray for God to come while you are sleeping peacefully.
Cindy

Dearest Alta and Darlene,
Thank you for sending me this message...I have not heard from Carolyn in a few weeks and was worried. Now I understand she is on a new journey.

Sweet Carolyn, may you travel gently now, and find only comfort and peace. You have faced every challenge and hardship so bravely, with such light and grace. How many gifts you have given each of us...too many to count...Thank you!

We are circling you now with love and prayers, and keep you ever in our hearts. God bless you, dear friend...I am praying for your miracle...
With love always,
Peg ♥

This is so sad. Dear Carolyn I am sending prayers your way for comfort and peace.
Barb

More prayers with a heavy heart. She has been there for us many times...always giving hope.
Denise

I am lighting my candle for Carolyn's Peaceful passage, if that is God's will. Thank You Carolyn, for sharing your journey with us and trying to cheer us all up, in the midst of your own struggle....I will forever think of the Hope, Friends and Humor section as Carolyn's Corner.

Good Night Sweet Friend, and flights of Angels see thee to thy rest.....(((♥))) Viktory

I am so saddened to read this. Did not want to read this! She was so encouraging to me even though she was facing her own challenges. She was so encouraging to everyone. I will always remember that. My prayers for her comfort and that she is surrounded with great love and support as she makes her transition.

Francine

I also am so sorry to hear this. She is such a
beautiful person inside and out. May our Lord
guide her home peacefully.
MARIA

Eastside,
She was a very sweet women who reached out to many people. Her status is inactive.

A prayer for Carolyn is sent.
Love,
Deb

thank you for responding....is so very sad

May God comfort her and give her peace. May he send this angels to surround her. May Jesus welcome her with outstreached arms and tell her "well done my good and faithful servant".

Am so deeply saddened reading this news about Cal - I have prayed for her as I did for my Mum during her last hours. Too emotional to type anything else at the moment - my thoughts are with beautiful Cal and her family x

I am so so sorry to hear this. I had been wondering how she was. If you or anyone talks to her, please tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers and give her my love.
Thank you for letting us know.
Sandi

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Photo of Dave Grant

The Lung Cancer Survivors Support Community has provided support for patients, caregivers, families and friends since 2006. We welcome over 600 new members every month in the fight against lung cancer.

ALK mutations and lung cancer

Join the discussion about ALK mutations and lung cancer

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders