A WONDERFUL LIFE

Carl lost his fight with cancer on Feb 26, 2009.
He was a wonderful person, husband, father and grandfather. He never gave up the fight. We celebrated his life on Feb 15, 2009 with family and friends. The celebration of Carl's life before his death was something everyone will remember. What a
wonderful party with a Hawaiian theme.

Carl wanted his family, friends and work associates to meet each other.

God Bless everyone and keep up the fight.

His loving wife
Bev

12 replies. Join the discussion

Hello Bev, my heart goes out to you as you grieve for your Carl. You are an inspiration to many who face the same loss of loved ones I am sure. Your Carl sounded like a great guy. with Christian love and sympathy, Peggy

My sympathy and prayers are with you. What a wonderful way to celebrate his life. May God welcome him home with open arms.
Maribeth

Bev,
I'm just new to this site, but I to hold you up in prayer. That God would continue to give you strength and courage and that you would feel His arms of love holding you tight. As the psalmist says, where can we go - for God is there. I know that in our journey with cancer I can't imagine doing it without God.
What a wonderful ideal to celebrate your husbands life while he was alive. What a blessing that must of been for everyone involved.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

May you find peace and happiness.

Pam

You will be in my prayers. Hold on to the memories of celebrating his life. May God bless you with peace and comfort.
Pam

What a wonderful and brave man! I am sorry though for your lose. My deepest sympathy. Kate

We are sorry for your loss, so happy though, that he was able to have the celebration before he passed! What a great idea! He went away knowing how well loved he was. How comforting. God Bless you. Lucy

Bev,

My deepest, most sincere sympathy goes out to you at this sad, sad time. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Clorinda
allmews@gmail.com

Bev - you are in my thoughts - I am so sorry for your loss - this is a horrible disease that no one deserves to have - may you beloved rest in peace. HIs fight is over -
KAren

You are in my thoughts and prayers. A celebration of life - how fantastic! jessica

Bev
Carl is looking over you...be silent & hear his voice...he loves you & knows you are a survivor
Many blessings
Mary

Bev,
So sorry for your loss. But how nice Carl was able to have his last hurrah.

Laurie

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Photo of Dave Grant

The Lung Cancer Survivors Support Community has provided support for patients, caregivers, families and friends since 2006. We welcome over 600 new members every month in the fight against lung cancer.

ALK mutations and lung cancer

Join the discussion about ALK mutations and lung cancer

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders