- By Mfvs
· New reply yesterday at 11:51 pm
- 12 replies
- Ironically I am an CICU RN who vowed never to have this CABGx4. I always questioned whether it was worth it....now all I remember is the crashes, statistically low but profoundly affected me. I have four ...
- By jim45tex
· New reply 4:26 am
- 5 replies
- Do you ever regain your sex life back to where you were at before your heart attack ...
- By ronilou55
· New reply yesterday at 4:55 am
- 13 replies
- I am really excited about starting cardio rehab on the 22nd of April. Recap: I am just about 6 weeks out from a 2X CABG performed on March 11, 2014. I had a little setback on Thursday, April 17th when ...
- By Rbdabber
· New reply yesterday at 6:52 pm
- 27 replies
- This forum has helped me so very much. Thank you all for posting your stories, experiences, and helpful hints. You are wonderful! My husband (60 years old) had his aortic valve replaced, mitral and tricuspid ...
- By QuadrupleBypassInRoc
· Posted April 7, 2014
- 0 replies
- Mickey Rooney died yesterday at the age of 93. He had a double bypass 13 years ago. Rooney was survived by his wife of 37 years, Jan Chamberlain, as well as eight surviving children, two stepchildren ...
Things you can do