Confused about my feelings

I had a failed FET a few days ago. I cried very because this is was our last time. I though that I was ready for anything and to just move on. I am confused about my feelings. I find myself desperately trying to find something to do or to focus on. I am not sure what I am looking for or where I will find it. I am also scared, because I am still due for my period after the failed cycle. I am afraid that I will get it while I am at work and I will have another break down. Has this happened to anybody? Is like I am trying to fill an empty space.

2 replies. Join the discussion

I do not have any words of wisdom for you, but I wanted to express my sadness for you. Yes what you are going through is not easy and you are definately still going to yearn for a child. I saw you put your post in Taking a break, maybe this is all it truly is a break until you are able to TTC again or just to figure out what to do now.

You need to cry it out, try not to worry about AF coming at work, I have been there and yes I have broken down which is not easy when you're a teacher. I pray that AF comes at a time when you can deal with your sadness and anger.

((((HUGS)))) Thinking of you.

Yes, absolutely (just got AF after my last FET ended in CP). I don't have wisdom to share other than this: you won't always feel like this. Sometimes this is all I can cling to. To gentler days ahead...

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support RESOLVE

Help RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

Discussion topics

More From RESOLVE

Advocacy Day 2014

Center for Infertility Justice Blog

RESOLVE's newsletter

Unplug yourself. A quarterly newsletter written just for you sent directly to your home. Subscribe today.

Infertility Information

RESOLVE's Resources

Community leaders