South Shore Mass Support Meeting

I'd like to schedule a meeting for Saturday, September 17 from 3-5 in Braintree. We can meet either at the Panera at 400 Franklin Street in Five Corners, or right next door in my studio, which is closed for business at that time. The only thing about my studio is that there is a flight of stairs, so I feel horrible even suggesting it. But the new Panera there is spacious and nice with lots of private areas for talking, and if I have an idea of how many people are coming, I can get there early and stake us out a good space. Please let me know if you would like to attend and I'll save seats.

Edited August 23, 2011 at 7:10 am

17 replies. Join the discussion

Hello!

I would love to come to the meeting. Please let me know what I can do to help.

Looking forward to meeting you!

I will be there. I am looking forward to meeting you!

I need to check my schedule, and my daughter's, but I hope to make it. I will get back to everyone! Thank you!

-Unhinged (Nancy)

I would love to go. I will bring my husband.
Thank you, Alex

I so look forward to meeting you - and everyone else who attends!

There's a small chance that I'll be in MA visiting people that weekend, in which case I would love to come. What is the parking situation there like?

There is a large parking lot. Because this seems to be a big group, I'd like to suggest we meet at my Studio, rather than Panera (they are next door to one another in the same building). Would everyone be okay if there was a set of stairs, or is that not a good idea?

Still not sure of my attendance yet, but stairs are okay by me.

Nancy (Unhinged)

If I am able to come, stairs are okay for me.

I'm interested in attending if this is an open meeting. I am new to Inspire but I attended the educational meeting in Baltimore. I would like to bring my 20 year old daughter who has EDS Hypermobility and was unable to attend the Baltimore meeting.

I can manage stairs

Stairs or not, I will be there! :)

How did your family fare in the storm? We just got our power back last night. School start delayed until Tuesday.

Hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Hi,
I would love to be there and meet all of you, I'm just not sure of my schedule yet. I will also bring my 21 year old daughter as we both have EDS III.

Because we seem to have a fairly big crowd, let's meet at my studio where we'll have more space. Right next to Panera are double doors that say "400 Franklin" (not 400A). Go through those doors, down the stairs, and my studio is the first one on the right. Can't wait to see everyone. I think it'll be a good opportunity to meet some new friends, share ideas, and encourage each other and stay positive!
Deirdre

Just a reminder that we are having a South Shore Support Group meeting this Saturday from 3-5 at 400 Franklin St. in Braintree, Suite LL6. I hope to see some of you there! I don't have a set agenda, I just thought it would be nice for us to get to know each other and share some ideas, answer questions, etc. Just above this post is specifics on how to find my studio in the plaza.
Deirdre

I will be there. Is your studio near the T?
--Julia

It's not walking distance to the T, but I believe that there is a bus from the T that goes very close.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support EDNF

Help the Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation

Discussion topics

Community leaders