weight loss email buddy

I'm looking for someone to be my e-mail buddy/PENPAL so we can discuss our weight loss and fitness goals and share tips and keep each other motivated!! I need to lose 20 pounds and I am always more motivated when working with a friend. my name is Jenna and I am 24 yrs old! and you can email me at Jenna-dash@hotmail.ca. do not be shy please! Im looking forward to supporting you and to have support myself.

thanks <3

6 replies. Join the discussion

Hi - I'm not the greatest via email but if you wanted to do it on facebook and use that email I would be up for it!

Jessi

unfortunately I don't even have Facebook. I know I'm the minority of the world! lol

I would be very interested. Email or Facebook would be great. I know having a buddy would really help me stay motivated.

hello,

that's great! email is best for me because I don't have Facebook! my email is jenna-dash@hotmail.CA email me anytime and we can talk about our goals :)

I'm on facebook.Anyone want to be diet buddy through facebook tolook me up at robynclark.I have a dancing pig icon

I will look you up in a bit. Mine is under musejessi

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders