Motivated to drop 30lbs and more

I am so motivated and dedicated to drop 30lbs and more. I won't nothing stop me from reaching my goal weight of 140lbs. I will start my journey to tomorrow..No sodas, No sugary foods, No white bread, No fried foods, No red meat. I will do whatever it takes to lose weight this time around. Is there anyone out there who's motivated too?

10 replies. Join the discussion

Go girl , I been trying to lose for yrs, but I am more determined this yr. yeah I been working out, plus slacking by eating foods I'm not suppose to, but by your post, girl you got me motivated & more determined . Like Jennifer Hudson song says " I got this". Or should I say, " we got this". Good luck to all of us girl.

Thanks!!!...we can do it!!!!

Good luck. Check Weight Watchers. I lost 10 lbs in 7 weeks. WW has a lot good choice to eat.

You go girl..I hope its going good. I love your attitude! I want to lose 22 lbs! I don't mind exercising. I just need to eat better. Have a great day. Fay

I definitely feel you on this. I dont mind excerising but its the snacking that is my down fall. I would love to lose 30lbs. So far I'm down 9lbs put the process is so slooooowwww. Wish it came off as fast I put it on. Good Luck Ladies

I am with you!! I walk every morning for 30 min with my husband and dog then do 20 min of Oxycise (cardio) after that. My food intake is pretty good, tonight is pizza night so I will have 2 slices, after I fill up on salad. I make a chicken/vegetable soup and just eat that for a meal or before a meal to fill me up. I am doing something right because I am losing a pound per week..just a good pace for me without killing myself over it.

Slow and steady wins the race!

Nancy

To all you ladies, that's what I'm talking about, we got to get our sexy back and stay healthy too. I am on that same ride. I love to exercise cause I have been doing it for years because I had to. Now since I am retired out of the army, I do it now because I want to. The weight is not coming off fast enough for me. I want to lose 30lbs, but I am setting a small goal first, like losing 5 lbs and then I will go from there. We can do it!!!! I will definately keep you posted.

I am motivated too and when you are determined and set your mind to something it will happen! You got to want it bad enough and then you go for it until you suceed! Then with weightloss the maintaining is the key cuz even I have a hard time. But this year am staying with the same plan no sugar, flour products and bad carbs for me. After reading www.sugarfreeshiela.com was inspired and know I can do the same. I have been eating this way and as of this morning I am now down 17 pounds in 23 days. Dr. Told me I need to eat gluten free and so just eliminating bread etc. from diet. We can all achieve our goal if we are determined and stay away from negative people. You all are great and keep it up we will suceed!

I just started mine this past Sunday...I snack all day and hate to exercise...Now I come home and get on the elliptical. I can see a difference even though it has only been 3 days...It's a start for me...Keep up the good work and don't give up...

Good luck to you! I admire your enthusiasm and think it has helped me to reach my goal of losing 20lbs!! Thank you for your motivation-)

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders