- By Dragonfly52
· New reply 1:28 am
- In Pancreatic cancer · 2 replies
- Hi all, I haven't written before but have spent the 2 months monitoring this site. My Hubby was dx with pancreatic cancer on 1/24/14. Shock and emotional paralysis followed but we took action quickly ...
- By Sportomich
· New reply yesterday at 2:00 pm
- In Managing side effects · 8 replies
- Sorry to post like this but I need some help, i've signed up for some support groups so hopefully they will help but I have no appitite whatsoever and no desire to eat anything, The wife is fit to be ...
- By Katkam
· New reply April 15, 2014
- In Breast cancer · 9 replies
- Dear all, My mum is 78 years old and recently complained of pain in back and ribs. An MRI was done and the spine specialist confirmed she has metastasis in spine and rib area and the primary source was ...
- By donnawanna
· New reply April 14, 2014
- In Esophageal cancer · 11 replies
- Four days ago my husband was diagnosed with adenocincoma lower esophagus. We are still in the shock stage. One day I wake up positive and the next day I wake up crying. Today is one of those days. I read ...
- By DeeETee
· New reply April 13, 2014
- In Getting a diagnosis · 13 replies
- My husband is 63 and is newly diagnosed with what is sounding like a horrible disease. We are still waiting to have a PET scan. About a month ago we returned from Belize so thought he had just picked ...
- By magillilnb
· New reply April 12, 2014
- In Colon cancer · 1 reply
- I had 5 weeks of pelvic radiation and 7 days of boost at the end which was December 4, 2013. All was fine until about a month ago when I started having leg pains in one leg. I'm best when I'm walking ...
- By Patsgirl68
· New reply April 9, 2014
- In Lung cancer · 1 reply
- Mom finished her chemo February 7th. It's now 2 months later. She's still so fatigued that some days she's gets up for an hour or so and then needs to sleep for 2. Other days she seems like she has all ...
- By tkcarson
· Posted April 8, 2014
- In Lung cancer · 0 replies
- Just really don't know, which is right??? Chemo or NO chemo???? Dad has done chemo the first time diagnosed 3 years ago, now cancer back and is on chemo AGAIN and will remain on chemo maintenance forever ...
- By TCHASE
· New reply April 8, 2014
- In Pancreatic cancer · 3 replies
- MY DAD IS 81 IN GREAT SHAPE AND WANTS TO LIVE, HE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PANCREATIC CANCER 2 YEARS AGO, HAD SURGERY THEY REMOVED THE TAIL END OF HIS PACREAS PART OF HIS STOMACH AND HIS SPLEEN, HE HAS GONE ...
- By John6-54
· New reply April 6, 2014
- In Treatment options · 8 replies
- http://preventdisease.com/news/14/033114 _97-Percent-of-The-Time-Chemotherapy-Doe s-Not-Work.shtml ...
- By hinsopa
· Posted April 1, 2014
- In Nutrition · 0 replies
- http://canceremotions.wordpress.com ...
- By Carcinoidsuzan
· New reply March 31, 2014
- In Lung cancer · 2 replies
- Hello, I'm a 57 yo woman who is s/p RUL lobectomy for a carcinoid tumor. At this point I rarely am using anything for pain and am pretty much back to normal other that a nap that I seem to require most ...
- By stp1234
· Posted March 28, 2014
- In Prostate cancer · 0 replies
- Diagnosed in Dec 2013 - Healthy 53 year old male no urinary symptoms - PSA went from 1.2 in 2010 to 2.6 in 2012 to 6.5 in 2013 (two years between first two PSA tests; 18 months until next one was accomplished ...
- By hppy2b
· New reply March 27, 2014
- In Help desk · 1 reply
- My name is Melissa Phillips 60 years old, birthday may 8th 1953 . white female This is the forum where single, widowed,or divorced men and women get together with the men and women that have cancer or ...
- By ABTA_Jillann
· Posted March 26, 2014
- In Brain/CNS cancer · 0 replies
- Reminder to Register for tomorrow's, Thursday, March 27, 2014, webinar Metastatic Brain Tumors: A Treatment and Care Update. Register at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/17 6752086 Join Duane Mitchell ...
- By Stegre
· New reply March 26, 2014
- In Pancreatic cancer · 1 reply
- I've been on Tarceva for stage IV lung cancer for almost a year and a half. I have a close friend dx with pancreatic cancer six months ago. What I want to know is how important is mutation testing for ...
- By MissyD83
· New reply March 23, 2014
- In Treatment options · 4 replies
- In july of 2013 my mom was dianoges with stage 3 non-small cell cancer. She had 1 spot on her bottom left lung & I think 3 lyhme nodes in her chest. In Dec. they said everything was going well, shrinking ...
- By kanikab
· Posted March 20, 2014
- In Treatment options · 0 replies
- Hi. My father has cancer of the ascending colon that has metastasized and reached his liver and kidney. He had a surgery about 4 years back but cancer relapsed. After rounds of chemo with Folfiri, Avastin ...
- By tkcarson
· New reply March 20, 2014
- In Lung cancer · 7 replies
- Dad was diagnosed 2 1/2 yrs ago with nsclc stage IIIb and had chemo.radiation treatments. He has done very well until now. They found 5/6 spots on his opposite lung from the last cancer. MD Anderson yesterday ...
- By Canadianclassy
· New reply March 19, 2014
- In Managing side effects · 3 replies
- Can those of you who had to be on 12 sessions of Folfox (oxaliplatin and 5FU) and who got to the 6th session and wondered how you'd ever make it to 12 (my 6th is on Thursday and no bounce back days within ...
Things you can do