where does cancer come from?

From what i have learned this past yr quiet by accident while just surfing channels...i stopped to listen to a Dr. Tuillio Simmoncini from Rome an Oncologist on a program called Know The Cause with Doug Kaufmann out of Dallas Tx.

Google each, better yet watch his you tube video of him using a common house hold product (baking soda) to change the ph of the area where the cancer was and i say was growing and then when he made the acid inviroment alkiline well the cancer died....and it was that simple.
Go watch CANCER IS FUNGUS 1 AND 2 on You Tube. Dr. Simoncini .
WOW IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AND GET YOU THINKING IN A DIFFERENT WAY ABOUT JUST WHAT CANCER really IS.

Then if you are interested in how the body can naturally fight cancer/fungus ck. out Doug Kaufmann's show on Direct TV chn. 376 @ 10:30 am and pm two differet shows....or on line anytime....knowthecause.com

no grain no pot. no sugar no peanuts no corn....as these are imbedded with micotoxins from fungus and we eat this diet of mainly all this now and the fungus is thriving in our body and causing most of our illnesses. So simply ... to avoid. The cravings are from the fungus demanding more and more of these foods to fed it.........just ck it out. Hey guys you know how baking soda reacts to battery acid????? think

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders