My MDA news wasn't as wonderful as other's as my CT showed some of the lung mets gone, some disintegrating and some doing nothing at all. My bladder is stable though, which is not the usual reaction to the two different chemo cycles I have been on. Four different paths were discussed and two paths were decided on. The decision on which path to try first was made by my insurance company which approved Votrient (pazopanib) for me even though this is an off label use. Additionally one of my previously removed bladder tumors will be tested for a certain protein to see if I qualify for a gene therapy clinical trial. Votrient will only stabilize me, if it works at all. I'll keep my BCAN family informed as I'm kind of trailblazing here, as I don't remember anyone trying Votrient, though some have received Sutent which is also a VEGF inhibitor.