Doctor Visit

I went to the doctor today and he said I was doing good.I will have my next scope in the out patient Dec.15,2010.
I had 3 tumors removed July 15 2009.

10 replies. Join the discussion

Thanks for sharing your good news. Glad to see things are going well and hope you continue to be bc free forever.

jj

wonderful news! Hope it continues.
Best,
Browns Crossing

I am so pleased to here your good report. I hope all of your reports are good. We love to hear happy stories here so keep them coming.

GREAT TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS!
SLC

great news ...it is so nice to hear happy news hope things continue to go good for you
MJ

Great News! Thank you for sharing!

:-) Cheryl

Very glad to hear the good news! Hope all continues to go well for you.

CONGRATULATIONS! It is the great news, I hope that it is thus for a long time My better deeos for all

Always a relief when the good news comes - here's hoping this will be the norm for you!
Eileen

I thank everyone of you. This is not an easy road to travel and for some it is more difficult than others . With the help of God,Family,Friends and skilled medical help, we will get threw it the best we can. Thank all of you again.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support BCAN

Help the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network

Discussion topics

Walk for Bladder Cancer May 3rd

Walk for Bladder Cancer

Resources from BCAN

BCAN on Facebook

Like the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network on Facebook

Community leaders