National Jewish Hospital in Denver

So in a few weeks I am going to Denver National Jewish Hospital (live in Michigan) to see if we can't get my asthma under control and stop having to take steriods all the time. I will be there for 10 days leaving behind my 3year old and my husband. I am more anxious about leaving them then I am about all the testing but then again I don't know anyone who has gone to NJ so I am not sure what to expect. Anyone here ever gone or know of anyone who has??? I know it's the best hospital in the U.S. for asthma but it's just all the unknowns. Please help

Edited July 27, 2011 at 9:34 am

1 reply. Join the discussion

We have taken our son to njh. We LOVE it and what they were able to help us with. We went the first time when he was 2 and he had his birthday there. We took him back the next summer for a follow up. The first trip was a little longer than 2 weeks and the second was a week and a half. I would strongly incourage you to go if you need to. Ask any questions if you need.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support AAFA

Help the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America

Discussion topics

Public Service Announcement

Links and Resources from AAFA

Community leaders