- By ingridmks
· Posted 7:32 pm
- Discussion in Tumors in children · 0 replies
- Dear all, My daughter 12yo,, after finishing her chemo regimen for optic nerve glioma for 1 and a half years. The result is steble glioma, but the eye go to blind during chemo. Now, we're back to boston ...
- By pugsy2001
· New reply 7:19 pm
- Discussion in Recovery · 1 reply
- I am back.. Have another question... My husband seems to be doing good one day and a few days later he is reclining again... Twice since Sept. we were thinking we would need hospice soon. The second round ...
- By Barb67
· New reply 7:11 pm
- Discussion in Non-malignant tumors · 10 replies
- I was diagnosed approximately 3 years ago. Since my first MRI tumor almost doubled in size. It is now 3.2cmx2.0cmx2.?cm. I am going for another MRI on Tuesday because my headaches are really getting horrible ...
- By hinsopa
· New reply 5:25 pm
- Discussion in Newly diagnosed · 6 replies
- I would appreciate your advice. I am a 2 time ovarian cancer surviver that is trying to help my dearest friend. She began having numbness and some changes in use of her left side about 9 months ago. Stroke ...
- By michelle39
· New reply 3:38 pm
- Journal · 8 replies
- Just got home from getting the results of my husbands latest MRI and the Doctor said it looks great! 31 months on wednesday since he was diagnosed. I will sleep so good tonight ...
- By tsully
· Posted 1:34 pm
- Journal · 0 replies
- Hi! In November 2013 my husband has been diagnosed with Anaplastic Astrocytoma III tumor on the left side of his brain which is inoperable. He did not have any symptoms prior to the blurry vision, loss ...
- By susanjc
· New reply 1:26 pm
- Discussion in Recovery · 15 replies
- Ok folks who are recovering from brain tumor surgery and/or treatment I am interested to know what vitamins or supplements you have added to your diet that seem to be making a difference in your recovery ...
- By Amandabfa
· Posted 1:22 pm
- Discussion in Newly diagnosed · 0 replies
- Hi. My name is Amanda and I have recently been diagnosed with a skull base tumor. I have a 7mm A typical benign mixed density tumor on my clivus. This is very new to me and from what I understand a very ...
- By meliora
· New reply 1:02 pm
- Discussion in Newly diagnosed · 4 replies
- Hi wonder if anyone out here has developed another primary cancer along with their brain tumor? I think my new thyroid cancer (thyroidectomy and central neck dissection a month ago) was a result of my ...
- By floridaherbhouse
· Posted 12:45 pm
- Journal · 0 replies
- Okay well first off, well, ummm, yes so many of us are tired of the worthless posts stating that cannabis is basically worthless because there have been no studies conducted here in the USA. Well BAHUMBUG ...
- By swagus
· New reply 12:00 pm
- Discussion in Living with a brain tumor · 2 replies
- Hi everyone, I am new here, but I am wondering if there are others out there in a situation similar to mine. Here's my journey so far.... I was first diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2006 (Pilocytic Astrocytoma ...
- By hinsopa
· New reply 11:49 am
- Journal · 11 replies
- Check out my new post at http://www.canceremotions.wordpress.com Come join us over at my blog ...
- By mcort
· New reply 11:25 am
- Discussion in Living with a brain tumor · 3 replies
- My wife was Dx'd in Oct 2012 with GBM. Been down the radiation/drugs/chemo roads. Thursday through Saturday increasing levels of agitation. I have read various things on brainhospice.com and cancer.net ...
- By Karen1966
· New reply 10:42 am
- Journal · 17 replies
- I see and hear so many wanting to know what is going to happen next and I have actually kept a "diary" of sorts since my husband's diagnosis. I thought I would post my diary of what has happened with ...
- By Denise555
· New reply 9:43 am
- Discussion in Treatments · 4 replies
- Dad diagnosed with glioblastoma May 2013. Had surgery, 3 weeks radiation, tried temodar but tumor grew, now on avastin for past 6 weeks and no new growth but increased weakness. Had MRI yesterday and ...
- By larrylm53
· New reply yesterday at 6:39 pm
- Journal · 16 replies
- You can go to the top right and click on your home page, then click on post. >>>>> you can also toggle between ( new all ) and ( new active ). Sometimes when no one responds the post can move down the ...
- By AmyJeanDev
· New reply yesterday at 5:33 pm
- Discussion in Living with a brain tumor · 17 replies
- Hi, I'm newly diagnosed with an Oligodendroglioma low grade in Jan, 2014. I've always been a positive person and believed "Everything happens for a reason" and I am Catholic and prayed daily. After my ...
- By andy44
· New reply yesterday at 1:24 pm
- Discussion in Treatments · 7 replies
- Hello all, I am wondering if any patients here are using the Novocure device. I understand this treatment is available in the US and in Europe. I am trying to collect some information about it, and I ...
- By ABTA_Jillann
· Posted yesterday at 12:25 pm
- Discussion in Just for fun · 0 replies
- We are excited to announce that the American Brain Tumor Association's Connections Support Community has reached 4000 members. Thank you all for being a part of our ABTA community and for supporting each ...
- By Liesa-Joan
· New reply April 21, 2014
- Discussion in Newly diagnosed · 32 replies
- I am fairly new to this site. Husband diagnosed 1/1/14 with GBM tumor. My question to you all is "what did the Doctor say was the cause?". I have done a little research on the net and it says "Men over ...
Things you can do
More from ABTA