- By booters
· New reply yesterday at 8:40 pm
- Discussion in Alternative therapies · 10 replies
- I have had mouth sores for months (like canker sores) and am wondering if this is to do with my poor nutrition, or diabtetes. Have a doctors appt coming up but thought maybe some of you have dealt with ...
- By zeppy321
· New reply yesterday at 8:25 pm
- Discussion in Pain issues · 35 replies
- Hi , I'm new here. I have Chrohn's and am in a lot of pain. My GI says no to pain meds and my gp only gives me pain meds when I've had a hospital stay ( by the way thats been 3 times for a week each time ...
- By Moogle31
· Posted yesterday at 7:19 pm
- Discussion in Alternative therapies · 0 replies
- It's 7pm and I felt like I had to poop so bad I drank a cup of coffee. I normally don't touch caffeine past 2 pm, but the gas and bloating was so bad, I said f*#k it. Well, it worked! This must be why ...
- By cjm2175
· New reply yesterday at 7:03 pm
- Discussion in Pediatric · 8 replies
- Hello and thank you for this web site! My son has been (finally) diagnosed with post-viral gastroparesis. He has missed a lot of school. He has varying nausea and abdominal pain throughout the day and ...
- By susandf
· New reply yesterday at 6:53 pm
- Journal · 5 replies
- I hope everyone can see the photo I tried to upload below. It made me think, especially this morning, which is one of my 'bad" mornings. I realize that there will be good days and not so good days for ...
- By tracylews
· New reply yesterday at 6:39 pm
- Discussion in Open discussion · 3 replies
- I have had 4 X rays on my back within 2 months, tomorrow I go in for a Fluoroscopy, right after will be a mammogram. then on Tuesday my dentist will take allot of Xrays of my teeth. Am I being worried ...
- By Maudy
· New reply yesterday at 5:53 pm
- Discussion in Open discussion · 77 replies
- hello all, I am interested in how many people here suffer from Vagus nerve damage due to Nissen fundoplication!! I am 3.5 years post op! And feeling sick! I can not do nothing, work household and so on ...
- By lokiboyz
· New reply yesterday at 5:30 pm
- Journal · 8 replies
- Human fecal transplants have a 100% cure rate for c diff and the head of NIH suspects that gut microbes are most likely involved in a lot of autoimmune diseases like psoriasis. Are lobbyists for big pharma ...
- By marandray
· New reply yesterday at 4:25 pm
- Journal · 12 replies
- Hello my Inspire friends, I am home! I am 6 days post my subtotal colectomy and doing good. I did have a few bumps along the way not because of the surgery itself. I prepared myself for the pain after ...
- By lodell201
· New reply yesterday at 3:38 pm
- Journal · 7 replies
- I have GP and I am in severe pain . It has gotten so bad I can not move ! I do not know what to do but stay in bed curled up in fetal position. I can not keep anything down including OTC pain relievers ...
- By bonny4u3
· New reply yesterday at 3:31 pm
- Discussion in Coping with chronic illness · 5 replies
- I have had GP for 9 months now.It is a terrible stomach ailment.I am taking domperidone and ,e-myacine and I am using marijuana oil.A few drops on the tongue.You can really use as much as you want.It ...
- By tknight1
· New reply yesterday at 3:30 pm
- Journal · 3 replies
- This is middle daughter and such a sweetheart. She gets teased about being an astroid before she became a child. Her dad use to play a space game and he named the astroids after the family. One night ...
- By divinem
· New reply yesterday at 2:27 pm
- Discussion in Nutrition · 3 replies
- Greetings, all. I've been gone for a while, but I find myself in need of advice from GP patients who are still able to eat. I was hospitalized for 8 days in January with a GP flare and 3 ulcers. Have ...
- By Lezgirlmootise
· New reply yesterday at 8:55 am
- Discussion in Inability to eat · 2 replies
- I had a trial gastric stimulator placed yesterday. I am looking for any advice or experiences with the permanent one being placed. Any tips, words of advice etc related to either of them ...
- By lar46
· Posted yesterday at 8:23 am
- Journal · 0 replies
- I HAVE MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS BUT THE ONE IM REALL CONCERNED ABOUT IS MY GLUETIN TROUBLE BACK IN 2006 I HAD COLECTOMY PARCLE I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD KNOW DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GLUETIN ...
- By tknight1
· New reply yesterday at 7:11 am
- Journal · 18 replies
- I know this sounds crazy but oh well has any tried Scuba diving with an ileostomy. I would love to eventually take lessons but I do not know how it will effect my bag. I am eventually am going to try ...
- By snowbear2012
· New reply yesterday at 7:07 am
- Journal · 14 replies
- I had a few good months in regards to my gastrointestinal issues, but it's acting up again. I was feeling so good in January that I rejoined a gym and started a C25K (walking to running) program. I started ...
- By Chanel2010
· New reply yesterday at 1:20 am
- Journal · 47 replies
- Hello, I have severe GERD due to my non functioning lower esopheal sphincter. Due to the acid constantly washing back into my esophagus I asperate often. My doctor today expressed the worry that I am ...
- By booters
· New reply March 6, 2014
- Discussion in Nutrition · 5 replies
- I have been using garcinia cambogia extract as recommended by Dr. Oz for about 8 months. I am one of the gp'ers who can eat the low fat/low volume/low fiber diet as long as I take domperidone before my ...
- By BigRedMachine
· New reply March 6, 2014
- Journal · 4 replies
- There are days when the last thing you want to do is smile, days when smiling seems to betray how you feel. It's almost like you'd rather be grumpy and down just to reinforce how grumpy and down you are ...
Things you can do
Helpful links from AGMD