GI doc in CT???

Anyone with a positive experience in CT....In the Danbury area.

3 replies. Join the discussion

Not in your area but Hartford/Tolland county. I just had the pacer put in about 3 weeks ago and even though I had some complications it has been great. The GI surgeon in Dr Pavlov Papasavas.

good luck!

I, too, am from the Hartford area. Pavlos is my doc (wonderful guy!!!) and my GI is Michael Karasik. I have nothing but great things to say about both. You can contact me at tbrown719@sbcglobal.net if you want to talk more.

Teresa

I'm in the Danbury area too and have not found a sympathetic doctor. One of the doctors told me that I should just relax and stay away from fat. He said "Your stomach just empties slowly." He went on to say that I didn't have a real problem as long as I wasn't throwing up every day. One doc gave me Reglan which gave me tardive dyskonesia.

Please keep me posted about any docs you might find. You're welcome to email me privately.

chaucer642@gmail.com

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support AGMD

Help the Association of Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Association of Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Helpful links from AGMD

Community leaders