Our Angel JTM

How do we post something like this? I'm so sad and I just don't know what to say. Jacquie Melton, known to us as JTM died April 6, 2011. In her immediately family, she leaves behind her two beloved sons. Her death saddens me beyond words, and leaves me in complete disbelief, as I know all of us have felt that way when we needed to post someone who has gone on before us. Up until a year ago we talked on the phone many times but never got to actually meet. Silly, isn't it, because we'd talk for hours and we both lived an hour away, but she didn't feel well that often to visit. Then rather quickly, she moved because she wasn't able to live by herself, and I was never able to obtain her new telephone number or email address, as she left no forwarding information for me. She said she would let me know her new info, but I knew she was having a really rough go at it. I felt so helpless then and feel especially sad now because I feel I should have been able to help her more. She was a reserved and classy woman, and I felt blessed that she felt she could trust me enough to share with me. The last time she posted was in January 2010 and was having a rough time then.

Here is what was in the paper: Jacque Melton, 50, of Kansas City, passed away Wednesday, April 6, 2011. A celebration of her life will be held at 1 p.m., Saturday, April 9, 2011, at the Overland Park Presbyterian Church, 8029 OP Drive, OP, KS. Memorials to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital . Cremation Center of Kansas City, 4926 Johnson Dr, Shawnee Mission, KS. 66205 Published in Kansas City Star on April 8, 2011

Read more: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansascity/obituary.aspx?n=jacquelyn-t-mel ton&pid=150089279#ixzz1JXdNuUwc

8 replies. Join the discussion

I remember her postings. I am very sorry for your lost.

DJ

God Bless you and your family.

JTM is in Great Hands.

Scott

Kmungles: I did not know JTM. But from the 'tone' of your 'Memorium' JTM had to be a very special
lady.

Sorry for your loss.

I will 'add her name' to the MANY i have met, loved and lost --- when I go to services
this coming weekend.

It's just so sad. I didn't "know" her either, but feel connected to everyone here.
I'm glad you got to know her so well. That's a blessing.
Heavenly Father, take this wonderful woman home.

Thanks so much for letting us know. I am saddened that we have lost yet another beautiful sister :< lisa

Here's a nice picture of JMT and a link to post condolences:
http://www.cremationcenterkc.com/jacquelyn-t-melton/

Damn. I had wondered how she was doing... she and I were "friends" here for some time ( a couple of years) and then I stopped seeing her. She has such a rough go of it...
I'm speechless.
My thoughts go to her children and loved ones. She fought hard.. she is at peace now.
Thanks for telling us the news.

It breaks my heart to loose any of my sisters.....shes in a much better place my heart goes out to her family how devastating...

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders