MBC Awareness Day October 13

Here is a link to a 3 minute video on living with MBC. For each viewing, Genetech donates $1 to our cause.
http://www.facesofmbc.org/?tr=y&auid=9674787

8 replies. Join the discussion

and the video is great!

I think they used one of my statements in the survey..
"Some do, some don't, but I'm careful to explain that there is no cure and I will be in treatment forever." I'm pretty sure I wrote that. I even told someone that, today.

LW

NJbookwoman,
I like how the video includes the importance of SUPPORT to those of us living with MBC.

LW,
Hope it is not a concern to you if they used one of your statements. Do you think the video is realistic?

Great video. Do you know what the cut-off date is for Genetech in terms of # of views? I'd like to post to my facebook message and let people know about the donation.

thrive1102,
I don't know the timeframe. I would hope it is at least through the end of october. I also posted it to my facebook page.
Thank you.

Glad they used my quote. "Almost famous" haha.

I think this video is great! It is a companion to last years video, which focused on what Metastatic Breast Cancer is. This one focuses on what we need as MBC patients. I posted it on my Facebook page and emailed it to all my friends and family. We are not doing the Komen race this year because they do not contribute enough to MBC research. We need to raise money and have races with the proceeds going to METAvivor, which does give money to MBC research!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders