Breast Cancer Deadline 2020®

Join me and sign this petition today:

http://www.breastcancerdeadline2020.org/act/Presidential-Petition.html

20 replies. Join the discussion

Easy done Blondie ('borrowing' a Boston zip code for the online form....it doesn't want to know my Aussie post code.....and it's one of my fav places in the US!). Also, I'll see this 2020 'dead'line as a personal challenge - to still be 'alive' to see it come about!

xxxGGC

Done! This is one of the things that keeps me motivated. I just need to keep myself here for a few more years and they will fix me. I am hoping new discoveries will help me along the way. ;) They just need to fix the FDA, Big Pharm money banks and register Naturopaths. Then we will get somewhere.

Done! Thank you so much for making us aware of the petition - this is just one of your many wonderful efforts on our and our childrens' behalf to help end this disease.

Thanks, Blondie!

Just to vent: I have always wondered why is it that our national leaders can so quickly rationalize sending hundreds of thousands to risk their lives in the name of 'freedom' in the process spending in excess of $1.3 trillion (and still growing) over 11 years, yet, when faced with the fact that we have approx. 40,000 women (and men) dying each year in the U.S. as a result of MBC, there is silence......

Done! I also sent it out to friends! Thank you Blondie for sending this. How are you doing?

Just for the record Blondie I love your new picture! I missed the face mask one but I think you look smokin!

Hey girls! I am feeling better and stronger each day I'm weaning off steroids and do I feel less weak today than yesterday? Maybe! I'm going I do today and meditation. Since I'm not have neurological symptoms, the wait is not bad. Time time time. That's all I need. So crazy that I was such a poor choice for this being ER+\PR-HER2- with meta limited to he bone but it is possible as I am here to attest. I intend to beat the odds!

Beat the odds! Yes! and thanks for the opportunity to sign the petition. I'm recommending it to others too.

Done thank you for sharing the petition!

Done, thanks for sharing.

DONE!! and shared on my personal Facebook page and my business Facebook page! Lets hope it spreads like wild fire!!! Thanks for sharing Blondie! Oh and I too LOVE your new pic, so much prettier than Hannibal! LOL You sound like you are starting to get back to your normal self. One day at a time... and you're doing it! YEAH!!! Stay strong Blondie! :)

Done!! Thanks so much for posting! My wishes are for us all to be here to see this one through! Glad you are feeling better!
Love and hugs
Roberta

Done, and thank you for posting..

Lisa

Done yesterday - thanks for bringing this forward.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. But it is done now. Thanks

Done. Thanks for letting us know. Hospice for me now, but many thousands will survive if the petitions achieves its goal.

Ravioli, I hope that your hospice experience is comforting, comfortable, and helps your family. Much love and peace.

Ravioli, I just wanted to send you a whole bunch of love and peace. I hope you are comfortable and surrounded by everyone who loves you. Hopefully you have many more months to go.

Thank you Blondie4life and MghtyMe. Six weeks and counting on hospice at home. Don't know about months left, but weeks for sure. Yes, I am surrounded by those I love and have had no pain yet. And I believe the prayers of many and the messages of support from caring people like you are what keep me hangin in there.

Best to both of you and to all our MBC "sisters.

Ravioli, sending loving prayers and peaceful thoughts to you.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders