Year of Gratitude- 2014

Happy New Years To All Inspire Members! I decided to start a journal for gratitude for the new year in 2013. 2013 is behind us and its time to move forward. This journal has transformed my life in 2013 and would like to continue gratitude in 2014. So I invite Inspire members to join, if they wish to journal along and post any thoughts or feelings of gratitude. I am grateful to be a part of such an amazing online community with so many supportive members. I hope that the New Year brings everyone peace, joy, happiness and many blessings!

Edited January 1, 2014 at 1:48 am

Reply Report post

Things you can do

Support WomenHeart

Help WomenHeart reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  WomenHeart

Discussion topics

Heart health links and resources

The SCAD Ladies Stand Up -- Read the special report

Community leaders

Disclaimer

The information provided by this online support network through WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease and Inspire is for general informational purposes only. The information is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. If you are ill, or suspect that you are ill, see a doctor immediately. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease never recommends or endorses any specific physicians, products or treatments for any condition.