Back in June I had a heart attack. They did a cath but found no significant blockage or anything. Today I and having some chest pains, a tightening feeling and a bit into my back. Nothing in the arm like last time though. Kinda waiting it out a bit and make sure its not heartburn or something, although it does feel different from that.
Anyway, I have nitro so I'm going to take that and see if it helps. My pcp said before that that's really the only way to know for sure if it is cardiac related.
So my question (finally) is if the nitro settles things down, than what? Should I go the ER to make sure it wasn't another HA. Should I wait and call my Dr on Monday. I haven't had this happen before so I am unsure how to proceed. I hope I don't sound too much like an idiot! LOL