Calling All FACEBOOK Users

I would love to connect with more Facebook users who are heart sisters on here. Please let me know if we can be "friends" on Facebook too!

116 replies. Join the discussion

We are.

I'm on facebook

I'm their please don't be put off by my name my friends did it to ironic :) mine is lizzie 'beer bong betty' o'hanlon :)

I think u can find mine with my email.

Just sent you a message :)

I got it. Sent ya one baxk

I would be more than happy to be.......will message you my info :)

Jeanne

I'll be your friend

I am on Facebook too! email address is yellowbomber7@aol.com

I would like to be your FB friend. Karisimcox@me.com.

I'm on facebook too, Denise Smith, denisesmith06@cox.net

yes iam a heart patient living with triscupid reguritation and mitral reguritation. facebook name monique love

Thank you ladies! I will be adding you all as friends!

I open to friend requests also :)

We are friends~!

I love meeting new people and would gladly accept new facebook friends also . .My email address is chrisr.norton@yahoo.com

Would love that......dklady2001@yahoo.com

Oh.....my name is Debra Keel, Pope, Ms

Jana Wilson DeGrand, perhaps as you add friends, you could suggest other heart sisters that you have friended.

Carla Campbell west virginia

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support WomenHeart

Help WomenHeart reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  WomenHeart

Discussion topics

Heart health links and resources

The SCAD Ladies Stand Up -- Read the special report

Community leaders

Disclaimer

The information provided by this online support network through WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease and Inspire is for general informational purposes only. The information is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. If you are ill, or suspect that you are ill, see a doctor immediately. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease never recommends or endorses any specific physicians, products or treatments for any condition.