Question about my labs

Hi group!

I have a question about my labs. I have been researching online because after leaving my doctors appointment, I feel very strongly that the doctor misunderstood my lab results and gave me bad advice. She tested my TSH (.5), freeT3 (5.2), and free T4 (.2). She said that my free 3 was too high and wants me to reduce my Armour. I am currently taking 90mgs in the morning and 30mgs in the afternoon.

I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid because she was in a big hurry and did not take the time to explain my results to me. In fact, she told me not to worry about the numbers because that was her job. Luckily, the head nurse came in to let me know that the doctor was running behind and he showed me the lab results. If he hadn't shown them to me, I wouldn't even know the numbers!

Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on with me and if my doctor was right about reducing my Armour?

Thanks!

Things you can do

Support ThyCa

Help ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association

Discussion topics

Help and information from ThyCa

Community leaders