My life style change

I have so much to be thankful for today.
I am on day 14 of my life style change, I feel so wonderful today,
I though it would be so much harder giving up Meat, Dairy, bread, oils and processed foods but it has not been rough at all I feel so amazing right now I have dropped 14.5 lb's. but that does not compare to how much better I feel. My Arthritis I have not had to take any of my pain meds for my arthritis I am moving so much better I went walking I walked 3 miles today in the rain and no pain, I have not done anything on a rainy day in years because it hurt so much.
My sinus I have not woke up with a sinus headache in 13 days, I have always as long as I can remember had bad sinus problems now they are gone.
I think I can do this for the rest of my life not all the juicing but eating all the veggies and fruit and nuts and beans it is really good and easy I love the cookbook Recipes for life From Gods Garden
by Rhonda J. Malkmus, I have not found one bad recipe yet.
I am praying that all my friends here on Inspire can end up feeling the way I am now.
I have had many ups and downs in my life but this is the best up I have ever had.
Thank you lord for all you have done and are doing in my life

Things you can do

Support ThyCa

Help ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association

Discussion topics

Help and information from ThyCa

Community leaders