- By lben
· Posted 2:25 pm
- In Papillary and follicular thyroid cancer (differentiated) · 2 replies
- It's been a long time since I have posted. My daughter had her tracer dose of RAI last Friday. The scan came back clean. She also had her Tg levels checked. Not good news. It is at 2. My daughter is devastated ...
- By pdreeves (Inactive)
· Posted 11:29 am
- In Papillary and follicular thyroid cancer (differentiated) · 10 replies
- A few weeks ago I found a lump under my left arm pit... I called my Thyroid Dr. and he said to contact my primary health care physician as he did not believe it was thyca related. I scheduled an appointment ...
- By annakathryn
· Posted yesterday at 4:03 pm
- In Mental challenges of living with thyroid cancer · 5 replies
- After a disastrous experience with my original endocrinologist, I have changed to a new one. He was highly recommended, and I am pleased, so far. It is time for my one-year WBS, and today I met with the ...
- By Migz88
· Posted yesterday at 2:55 pm
- In Papillary and follicular thyroid cancer (differentiated) · 5 replies
- Hello, I got the results of my ultrasound, and was wondering if anyone can help me understand, or help ease my mind any.. Your time is appreciated very much. Results: Findings: The right lobe of the thyroid ...
Things you can do
Help and information from ThyCa