tu9122

The low iodine diet prepared my body for the radioactive cocktail I drank yesterday. I've been in and out of Boston since Monday. Now in isolation for 3 days. Some well needed rest is on the agenda. My cat keeps trying to get into the room, scratching at the door. I miss him. My husband is taking very good care of me from afar. I miss him more. Prayers that this treatment does everything needed for this leg of the race.

4 replies. Join the discussion

can you give the kitty an article of clothing that has your scent on it? drink plenty of water (90 oz). you can sit outside if you stay 6 ft away from people. feel better soon!

(((Hugs))) My kitty was outside my door constantly for two days whining. I felt soooo bad. I hope you're feeling fine and raring to go when you get out of isolation

Kitty(Theo) can see me out the window as I lay in the hammock. I totally enjoyed my time outside. Theo was much better yesterday. My husband had to entertain him and tire him out. I gave him the blanket we use when we curl up in the easy chair together. Thank you so much.

you are welcome! this too shall pass. keep the faith!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support ThyCa

Help ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association

Discussion topics

Help and information from ThyCa

Community leaders