My Doc called me back! Finally! They do not want me to have to wait until Dec 3rd, so he is calling the VA in Columbia to see if they can get me in sooner! He was not pleased to hear my TSH went from 101 on Tuesday to 149 on Saturday. Fingers crossed they get me in sooner!! It will be a four hour drive, but better than having to wait!