UV comb

** Originally posted by sgoldstand **

I am interested in buying a UV comb for my scalp psoriasis and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific model. I live overseas and would need to get a product that can be shipped outside of the US. Any recommendations for a UV comb brand would be most helpful.

5 replies. Join the discussion

** Originally posted by Resist **

Use the forum search function for, UV comb. Otherwise we are repeating previous posts about this over and over again.

** Originally posted by RichJ **

hi sgoldstand,
im sorry that i can't help much with your ? but welcome to the p family. you have meet some of the wonderful people on here and will find alot of great info. welcome and nice to meet you.

have a good day all

richard

** Originally posted by makeitgoaway **

I am interested in buying a UV comb for my scalp psoriasis and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific model. I live overseas and would need to get a product that can be shipped outside of the US. Any recommendations for a UV comb brand would be most helpful.

Here is one that is often used:

http://www.natbiocorp.com/dermawand.htm

** Originally posted by nla **

Sgoldstand,

I see this is your first post here so I wanted to say hello and welcome you!

Nancy

** Originally posted by mstaylor **

Since this is your first time posting you may not know about the search function.
Sometimes the same questions get asked repeatedly with lots of suggestions so I'm sure you will find all the information you are looking for there.
Welcome to the board.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders