Stacy London

** Originally posted by easydoesit **

I know someone was asking a while ago about Stacy London and her connection with PATH and if she has psoriasis.

I came across this interview with her where she says that she does in fact have psoriasis. She doesn't mention having PA but I thought some people might be interested.

http://www.ok-magazine.com/news/view/1455/Q&A:-Stacy-London

Sorry if this has already been posted.

2 replies. Join the discussion

** Originally posted by MikeK **

That was a great interview.

I was at the PATH event that she appeared at in New York. She's just as awesome in person as she is on TV. It's great to have spokespeople who are in the public eye and who aren't afriad to say: "I have psoriasis". (Fortunately, Ms. London is one of those lucky people whose psoriasis goes in remission when they have a tonsillectomy.)

Mike

** Originally posted by MikeK **

I wish she could come to the Boston PATH seminar...then again, she might tell me to change my clothes! :o :p lol

Her standard line to everyone who she brought up on stage was: "Didn't you know that I was going to be here today!?!" She did it in a really nice way. Everyone -- including the people who she brought up on stage -- had a good laugh from her comments.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders