Quick Relief Product

Has anyone used this product? I have been reading up on it and it sounds great. It's expensive but if it works it would be worth it. I have spent alot of money on others products that haven't worked.

It's an all natural product that you take daily and they also have a spray. Their website is Quickrel.com.

Thanks

11 replies. Join the discussion

Im going to buy it and find out.

I'm suprised that others haven't heard of it. I will probably have to wait to buy it due to no income. We are trying to live on my husbands social security and it's been rough.

I have been out of work for 1 yr. now. I was on medical leave and then the company laid me off.

Now I can't work if I wanted to due to my many illnesses. I'm trying to get social security.

Let me know how the product works.

Take care

A

There just seem to be lot of herbal/natural products out there. So we know if they are safe to consume and even effective at all? Testimonials on their websites tell nothing because those could be fake or unreliable. Where can we find accurate information?

vikram, I agree with you on the testimonials. We don't know if they are real. Some natural products make me sick so I really have to be careful.

I thought maybe someone had taken this before but it seems not many people know about it.

I don't know how to find any other information on it. I hope someone can find out more.

Take care
A

It's probably just another company cashing in on our misery, just like the Enbrel Ad, It shows 2 pics that are suppose to be taken 6 months apart but how come both pics are exactly the same ? the one on the right looks like it has been Air Brushed, surely people can see what's going on there ? Lets face it, it's a lot of money to lose if it doesn't work and if they say it works that well then why are there no samples available for a few of us to try ?

I hope it works for you. I have no trust in so-called "Natural" cures, poison ivy is 100% natural but I wouldn't rub it on my psoriasis.

its a scam and the guarntee is you have not taken enough so they will seen you more for a very high shipping cost. they are just cashing in on people wanting that magic pill i spent the money for my son before i asked around hoping i had found the magic pill, he did take it and used the spray but to no relief didnt hurt but sure did not help. SAVE YOUR MONEY

Thanks eco410

I was thinking it might be a scam. I'm glad someone knew about it. Thank you for your help.

Have a nice evening.

A

These people feed on other people's desperation seeking relief from their situation. This is not just immoral but in my opinion somewhat criminal behavior. But I guess.... who cares....

It didn't help me.

I have been using the quick relief now for two months. I see no improvement. I have used the spray on my hands, which resulted in my hands becoming lighter . but broke out again in a week. It did help them from itching as much.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders